1– About Website
1-1 Welcome to the Nightinvr website. This website gives you the opportunity to search, download and buy from a variety of images or products listed for sale or for free through the website. The Website provides these services by granting you access to the Website Content.
1-2 Using this website or purchasing one of its products or services indicates that you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Conversely, if you do not accept these terms, it means that you will not use the website and its services. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you must stop accessing and using the Website and any of its services.
1-3 This website reserves the right to revise and change any of the terms and conditions by updating this page at its discretion. When this website updates the terms and conditions, it will make a reasonable effort to notify you of updates to these terms and conditions, but it is your job to check the terms and conditions to be aware of any changes. It should be noted that your continued access to the Website constitutes your acceptance of these changes. Any change in the terms and conditions will take effect from the date of publication.
Before accessing and using the website services, be sure to carefully read the terms and conditions ahead. Ask your questions about these terms and conditions through the Contact Us page.
2- Acceptance of Conditions
By continuing to use the Website and its Services, you indicate that you have accepted the Terms and Conditions. You also agree by clicking on the accept box accepting the terms and conditions that are placed by this website in different sections and pages.
3- Register to Use the Website
3-1 The first step to accessing downloadable content and shopping and website services is to register as a user on the site. As part of the site registration process, you may be asked to enter some of your personal information such as your first and last name, email, phone number and address.
3-2 You agree that any information you provide to this website in order to complete the registration process is accurate, new and correct, and you will update it in your profile in the event of future changes.
3-3 Once the registration process is complete, you are a member of the Website and you accept the limitations of these terms and conditions. As a member, you are granted instant access to the site services.
3-4 Your personal information on our website is governed by our privacy policies.
4- Commitments of Users
4-1 As a member of the Website, you agree to the following:
- Your use of the Website is not prohibited in accordance with the terms and conditions set forth on the Website or any applicable laws, regulations or rules or legal instructions in the relevant areas.
- You have an individual responsibility to protect the confidentiality of your password or email address. Use of your password by any other person may result in the immediate revocation of your access.
- Any use of registration information by another person or third parties is strictly prohibited. You agree to immediately notify this website of any unauthorized use of your password or email address or of any security breaches of which you become aware.
- Access to and use of this website is limited, non-transferable and only permitted by you based on the purposes for which the services provided by this website are provided.
- You agree that commercial advertising, affiliate links and other types of requests will be removed from the Site without notice, and this may terminate your purchasing services. In case of illegal and unauthorized use of the website, appropriate legal actions will be taken by this website.
- You agree that you will not copy the products and services of the Website without our written permission.
- You agree to be responsible for updating your profile information on the site and this website will not be responsible for this.
4-2 Use of the website and its contents is prohibited in the following cases:
- For illegal purposes
- To force others to participate in illegal affairs
- For violation of domestic and international regulations
- For violating the intellectual property rights of the website and the intellectual property rights of others
- For discrimination, abuse, harm and insult based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin or physical disability
- To send incorrect or misleading information
- To upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that affects the performance of the services of this website, other websites or the Internet
- To collect or track the personal information of others and use it unauthorized
- For any unpleasant or immoral purpose
- To interfere in security services
We reserve the right to terminate a person’s access and use for such purposes.
5- Product Purchase
5-1 To use the services and paid goods of the website, you must pay the purchase fee specified on the website for the desired product.
5-2 Payment may be made through one of the payment gateway providers and payment methods approved on the Website.
5-3 After payment, the purchase price will be confirmed by this website. You will receive a confirmation that your payment has been received by us and the product is available for your use and this website may record purchase details for future use.
6-1 Delivery of virtual and downloadable products is in the form of download and through your profile.
6-2 The services of classes and training courses, depending on whether they are online or in person, are virtual and in person at the specified address or location, respectively.
6-3 After purchasing, the downloadable virtual products will be placed in the profile for download and are available in both unlimited and lifetime forms.
7- Copyright and Intellectual Property
7-1 Website, services and all products related to this website are subject to copyright. The contents and contents of the website, including writings, photos, videos, logos and audio files under the law of this country and international treaties are protected by copyright.
7-2 This website protects all related rights and interests including business name, brand, site name and address, trademark, industrial design, patent and website copyright.
7-3 You are not allowed to do things like play, republish, upload, transfer, send, distribute, show or broadcast in public without the written permission of this website and any other copyright holder.
This prohibition does not extend to material on the Website that is freely available for reuse or in the public domain.
9-1 This website makes every effort to ensure that the product is displayed exactly on the website, although the size may differ from what is displayed on the website.
This website makes every effort to show the image and color of the products as accurately as possible, but it can’t guarantee the accuracy of your system screen and in case of discrepancy, we are not responsible. We also do not guarantee that the quality of the products, services and information on this website is exactly what you expect.
9-2 Nothing is restricted in these terms and conditions unless prohibited by law.
9-3 Subject to this paragraph and to the extent permitted by law:
- All terms, warranties, representations or terms not expressly stated in these terms and conditions are removed.
- This website will not be liable for any damage or loss unless this loss or damage is foreseeable or as a result of this website’s inability to protect the consumer.
9-4 The risks and dangers of using the website, services and products of the website are the responsibility of the user.
9-5 Prices of products and services are subject to change without notice and in this case the website will not be liable to users.
9-6 It is possible to change or discontinue the service at any time without prior notice and in this case the website will not be responsible to users.
This website reserves the right to restrict the sale of products or services to anyone or a specific geographical area, and may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis and will not be liable in this regard.
9-7 This website does not warrant or guarantee that your use of the Website Services is uninterrupted, timely, secure and error free. And in this case, this website is not responsible.
9-8 This website does not guarantee that the results that may be obtained from the use of the website and its services will be accurate and reliable. You also acknowledge that sometimes this website may change the service for a certain period of time or cancel the service at any time without prior notice to you.
9-9 There may be information on the website or in the service that is accompanied by errors or mistakes, or there may be problems with the product description or in the requests section. This website reserves the right to correct these errors and bugs and to modify and update these items, and may even reject a request for these bugs without prior notice, in which case the website is not responsible.
We provide this information and updates where required, in accordance with the law.
10- Limitation of Liability
10-1 This website is not responsible for any content related to the services provided by the website users, third parties or anyone to whom the services are provided, created or posted and placed on the website.
10-2 Third party links on this website may direct you to sites that are not affiliated with this website. We do not guarantee these sites and we have no responsibility for these sites to users. We are also not responsible for any damage caused by the use of third-party products, services or sites.
11- Termination of Service and Use of the Site by the Website
11-1 This website may terminate these terms and conditions with you at any time if:
- You have violated any of these Terms and Conditions or you intend to violate any of these Terms.
- When this website is required by law to do so.
- The partner through whom this website provided its services to you has terminated its relationship with this website or has stopped providing purchasing services to you.
- Providing services to you at the discretion of this website is no longer reliable.
11-2 In accordance with applicable law, this website reserves the right to terminate or cancel your membership on the website. If you violate the applicable regulations, your behavior affects the name or reputation of this website, or you infringe on the rights of others, that website may, in its sole discretion, grant you access to all or any part of the website or Stop the service without your knowledge.
11-3 When the parties’ commitment to these terms and conditions expires, all legal rights, obligations and responsibilities that you and this website have enjoyed must cease with this termination.
12- User Comments
12-1 If at any time, without our request, you submit a comment via email, online and in any other common way, we reserve the right to use it in any medium without editing or imposing restrictions. According to these opinions, we are not obliged to protect, compensate in case of disclosure and respond to all of them.
12-2 We may, in our sole discretion, edit or delete any content that is illegal, offensive, threatening, infringing on the rights of others or in violation of these Terms and Conditions.
12-3 You agree that your views will not be illegal, aggressive, threatening or in conflict with the rights of others and these terms and conditions. In fact, you are responsible for any emails or comments that you send.
You agree to indemnify this Website, its employees, agents and third-party suppliers in the following cases:
- All actions, claims, requests, costs, losses and damages arising out of or incurred by or in connection with any content you post through the Website.
- Any direct or indirect consequences of accessing, using or conducting transactions on the Website.
- Violation of any of these terms and conditions.
14- The Ruling Law
The following terms and conditions are set in accordance with Iranian law. Any dispute or claim relating to these terms and conditions shall be construed in accordance with this law and the rights of the parties and their successors shall be settled.
15- Agreement of the Parties
Both parties acknowledge that the provisions of these Terms and Conditions are fair and reasonable and declare that these Terms and Conditions are contrary to public policy and are not unequally regulated.
If part of these terms and conditions is deemed non-enforceable by a competent court, then only that part of the terms and conditions will be separated and the remaining provisions will remain in force.
17- Payment Terms and Methods
17-1 This website only supports crypto currency as payment method. For more detail please contact support team.
18- Update Document
This document was updated on 09/07/2020 and the latest version of this document is the criterion and is approved by this website.